Fall is my absolute favorite season. I love everything about it, including the holiday spirit in the air that spreads thorugh Christmas & into the New Year. Can you believe 2011 is almost over?
Without further adieu, here are my goals for this month.
- I’ve signed up for the Blogging Your Way e-course hosted by Holly Becker of Decor8 & Leslie Shewring of A Creative Mint, and I’m so excited! They are going to cover all the topics I have questions about as a new blogger. I also want to create an experience on this site, and I think this will help me further develop my voice/style.
2. Finish Training for the Del Mar 10K
- We’re one month into training with just about one month left to go. I need to make lots of progress in this area or I won’t be ready on November 6th.
3. Local Adventure
- Visit a Real Pumpkin Patch (not one set up in a grocery store parking lot)
- Jury Duty – Can I count this as a local adventure since it’s the first time I’ve done Jury Duty in this county?
4. Finish Phases in the Backyard and Dining Room
- Install Dining Room Wainscoting & Curtains
- Install Sprinklers and finish Sod in outdoor planters
- Fun Fall/Halloween Crafts. So many lined up for this month, like this adorable little mummy pumpkin.
6. 31 day dance challenge
- I don’t care if it’s while cooking dinner or in a club. I will dance for 30 minutes everyday.
7. Stop Biting & Grow My Nails
If I actually accomplish this, it will be a miracle. Especially since I’ve been trying to stop biting my nails since the beginning of time. Breaking a lifetime habit is not easy.
Day 1: I cut them down and painted them so I could start from scratch. My dream would be able to do a French manicure with my own nails, I’ve always had to do it with fake nails, because mine have never been long or strong enough.
8. Keep reading
- I would like to get through at least 4 books this month. I have so many good ones to go through.
9. Keep Writing
- I got more into the blog last month than I expected and my other writing took a bit of a back seat. Time to step that up and brainstorm freelance opportunities.
- I’d also like to submit at least one article as a contributor on another design site
- Get into a routine that allows me enough sleep, and time for everything else that I want to do. I have a fancy pants planner that I rarely use. I should really dig that out of my junk drawer.