Now that we got that cleaning post out of the way yesterday, let me show you a mess.
Welcome to my Garage!
This is one side of a two car garage.
The other side has my car and trash cans and will remain unchanged. Since I only have one car, I would like to turn the other side of the garage in a workshop of sorts. Right now it’s just a mish mash of random crap.
Let’s take a little tour of randomness, shall we?
- I’ve been using the cardboard box from my BBQ as my workbench for the past 6 months.
- The dog food container is front and center since ants invaded the indoor stash and with my back I wasn’t able to reach the spot on the floor where I normally keep it.
- The dresser is a hand me down that has been through my parents, then to my brother, then over to me. It’s currently holding a whole bunch of smaller stuff, like towels, drill bits, and paint trays.
- I don’t know why I have a rug in my garage right now. It’s really too dirty to stand on, I’d rather stand on the garage floor.
- I had such hope for that tomato cage…
The shelving unit holds a little bit of everything:
- Paint, Grass Seed, Extra Water/Ice Tea, etc.
I spy one of my Christmas presents!
[Ok, I didn’t notice the pizza box until after I took the picture. It’s now in the trash.]
One of my Christmas presents was a Ryobi Tool set that includes a Drill, Charger, Flashlight, and Circular Saw. I didn’t actually put it on my Christmas list because they are expensive, but I ask my dad questions about them every time we walk into Lowes.
I can’t imagine where Santa got the idea.
I spy my other Christmas Present!
I think my dad took pity on my poor little BBQ box workbench. So I got a very cool workbench that actually folds up and flips over into scaffolding. Very Cool!
Another shameful angle of the hot mess Garage.
Ok, it’s grossing me out now.
I expect the garage to be a work in progress, probably all year long. Each thing in the garage is pretty expensive so I’ll be working on it bit by bit. However, I do plan on doing a lot of organization this month. I want to set up the workbench, clear out the unnecessary items, sweep up all the dog hair (I swear I could make a second dog out of all the hair Bubba sheds).
Here’s a little eye candy to get my pictures out of your brain…
Great storage options.